Good morning. I hope everyone is well and that for those of you with tweens starting secondary school everything went smoothly last week. I am knee deep in University preparation and like many others will be clogging up the motorways on Sunday with a car rammed full of our eldest teenager's belongings. As the moment draws closer I am sure there won't be a dry eye in our house on Sunday.
Anyway, back to the linky. Congratulations to Suzanne at Chicken Ruby with her post on the challenges of finding suitable stimulating toys for her step daughter with special needs. Please do pop over and take a read, it really does put the minutiae of our daily challenges in perspective.
Please take some time to read the rules below if you are new to our linky or if you just need a reminder after the break. The most important thing is to share the linky love and remember to comment.
We look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)