Thank you to everyone who linked up last week, there are some who have been with us since the beginning which is lovely and again we were lucky enough to welcome some new and seasoned bloggers to our tribe, including the brilliant Prabs at Absolutely Prabulous with her very funny report on the eyebrow craze sweeping the country.
Our favourite link from last week was from Cheryl at Time To Craft. Cheryl's blog is full of fabulous craft features and includes a series of Dear Daughter letters, each one written as she completes a square for a quilt which she will eventually hand to her daughter. Genius! Cheryl's post last week was on Logistics in relation to parents evening. If, like me you have become used to running a one minute mile between appointments at parents evening this post will certainly make you smile and nod in unison.
Now on to the less exciting but nonetheless important part of the linky - the rules - PLEASE give them a read before you head off to link up and as always we look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond - it is only polite after all!
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)