Where does the time go? It seems like only yesterday that Sharon, Nicky and I launched Tweens, Teens & Beyond and here we are at Week 15. Welcome back or if this is your first time, thanks for joining us.
To date we have had a total of 60 bloggers join our link up, many of whom have been joining us since day one and we continue to remain grateful for all their support.
One such blogger is Lynne who blogs at Raising My Autistic Son and her post from last week "Who Would We Be Without Our Sisters & Brothers" is our featured post. The role of families and the dynamic of siblings was a topic of conversation for Sharon, Nicky & I last week when we met and Lynne's post highlights perfectly the valuable role that siblings can play in supporting each other and this evident in the relationship that she describes between her son Edward and his older sister Leila. It really is poignant. Do take a read if you haven't already.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar - if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky's please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts' posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)